- The Contact Sheet adapter is a python based tool that takes in a video and create a PNG image of contact sheets. Frames can be extracted based on either a fixed quantity, based on a given time interval (second), shot detection, or facial recognition
- Source Code
Tool configuration detailing tool execution, input file, output file, and labeling.
Python script to handle the input parameters and call the code to create the contact sheet.
Responsible for creation of the contact sheet
$ pip install ffmpeg-python
Running the tool
The tool can be invoked from Galaxy UI as other tools. User needs to supply input data in the form of standardized speech to text output
- $input_file: Video input file
- $type: Contact sheet type. Controls the interval at which the images are drawn from frames.
- time: Extract frames by time period
- quantity: Extract a fixed number of frames
- shot: Extract frames based on shot detection
- facial: Extract frames based on facial recognition
- amp_shots: AMP Shot JSON to create frames from
- amp_facial_recognition: AMP Facial Recognition JSON to create frames from
- frame_seconds: Interval in seconds to space frames
- frame_quantity: Total number of frames to extract
- number_of_columns: Number of columns in the contact sheet
- margin: Margin around each frame
- padding: Padding around each frame
- Image file (PNG) containing the image at a specified interval.