Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Create a collection that has your name or initials as part of the name
- You can use postman to do that and the dropbox will be created for you.
- Or you can create it by inserting data in the database (but make sure to make the ID generator account for your new collection's ID) – and then create a dropbox for your collection.
- Copy files from /srv/amp/sample_files to /srv/amp/dropbox/Your-dropbox-name
- Download a copy of the attached spreadsheet (look for the clip icon above, at the end of the breadcrumbs for this page)
- Edit the spreadsheet:
- Replace the collection name with your collection name
- Replace the Source with your source name
- Replace XX with your initials.
- Use the edited spreadsheet to batch ingest the files in the dropbox.