- Backlog refinement: Wednesdays at 9:15 ET.
- Demo, review, retrospective, and sprint planning: every other Tuesday from 10:30 am to 12:00 ET.
- All tasks and stories will be scored
- Scoring is 1 through 5, with 1 being the easiest.
Definition of done:
- Devs: Verify acceptance criteria for the task
- Devs: Code for the task is pushed to staging instance
- Devs: writes the documentation for task (In Confluence, for example)
- Devs: Test is written for that specific functionality that was completed
- Scrum Master: Verify acceptance criteria for the task
- Product Owner: Verify acceptance criteria for the task
- Once criteria are accepted, task moves to Done.
Dev Team Working Agreement
We will not interrupt each other
No one has the ambition of being the star of the team
We shall strive to get to a consensus but we also will identify who will decide in case a consensus is not possible.
We will keep each other responsible for sticking to the agenda
Whoever is responsible for the meeting will create the agenda
We will determine who will take notes in each meeting
We will value each other’s opinions