Web: http://bridge.iu.edu/ (use Chrome browser)
Conference ID 237815
- William G. Cowan
- Karen Cariani
- Michael Muraszko
- Andrew Myers
- Randall Floyd
- Daniel Pierce
- Amol Khedkar
- What do we think are going to be issues? (develop stories around those);
- Preliminary list of commonalities and differences
|Goals of HydraDAM2 moving forward||Jon, Karen|
|What are the main differences between the IU data model and WGBH's?|
Heidi, Mike, Daniel
How much can we put into a common A/V preservation data model?
How much can we push into common code? What needs to be different?
|All (Will lead discussion)|
- Review Drew's suggestion to look more closely at the video, audio, etc types in HydraWorks to determine the degree we could use these types ourselves or would need to extend them through possibly a HydraDAM namespace. And where such an implementation would take place in the Hydra stack. Use of generators.
- Determine strategy for representing physical file/tape location (WGBH case) in the context of the storage proxy approach
- Role of work as representing the original physical object. Does this work for born-digital? i.e. objects that don't have a physical manifestation?
- Schedule call for developers + Adam Wead in last week of August / first week of September timeframe (Jon)
- Schedule calls w/ Andrew Woods, Hannah Frost (Karen)
- Revise roadmap (Mike, Heidi lead)