Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Talk to Brad about the best way to re-house slides
- Sheets: talk to Brad for recommendations
- Doug Sanders to make boxes for the objects
- Get Acid-free boxes from IU Archives
- Put stuff in series ... is there an arrangement?
- Survey what you have ... and then arrange a series ...
- Folder-level finding aid though we could make some exceptions for item-level description
- Objects at the item-level; can be selective on what we think should be item-level digitized
- Criteria for selection process
- Not just think of format; MIA box from SLIS (History of the Library School)
- History of IU Libraries slide carousel are in order; the order has a meaning
- Digitization and Cataloging as simple as possible; and bring it thematically together in Omeka ...
- Old IU Library Newsletter is very important; IUL News;
- Procedural and policy manuals .... When did we become a library faculty (Lois, founder of library faculty)
- Robert Miller files and Cecil Byrd files in the Archives, not yet processed
- Annual Reports
- ARL Stats and other reports (40s and 50s)
- Creating a timeline, lit review/bibliography, etc.
- Dina will share a template for helping us organize the materials also help us with selection .... appraisal ... confidential material ...
- Round 1: Look at materials as a whole ... whole group talking about themes ...
- Have Lou tour Franklin Hall; dungeon .... film it ... Ask Frank
- Tour Maxwell House ... document ...