Variations Release 6.3
This page lists the changes from 6.2 to 6.3 for the Variations server and client.
The 6.3 release is a minor release. Improvements include:
- upgraded Windows JRE to 1.7
- fixed create record when MARC import not available
- upgraded log4j, cleaned up server logs
- fixed Accompanying Materials creation bug
- fixed dumpDB script to work on all materials by default, including items in digitization
This release encompasses subversion revision 953 to 1004 (in the dml-open repository).
To See a full list of changes look at specific issues listed in the changelog in our bug tracker: https://bugs.dlib.indiana.edu/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10170&version=10630