This documentation needs a new home along with Version Control. The two can probably be merged with some thought.
End of Sprint Process
The developers should follow this process for ending a sprint:
- Soft Freeze by end of Wednesday before sprint end
- First thing Thursday developers meet to game plan for sprint end demo
- Discuss who will demo which stories with what content
- Determine which stories to abandon
- Swarm on stories still needing work
- Dry-run demo before leaving on Friday
Pushing to mallorn
Not ideal but this is what I've been doing - Chris
This shouldn't be run at ever end of sprint, but when we get close to testing, this may be needed.
Log into mallorn as the avalon user.
After the content is cleaned up, reinstall the sample content.