Victorian Woman Writers Project
Welcome to the Victorian Women Writers Project wiki portal for all things encoding. Here you will find documentation ranging from encoding guidelines to workflow processes, training, and editorial philosophies. The documentation is often fluid, changing to meet unique aspects of the project, from increasingly remote participants to unanticipated textual elements. If you have any questions, please contact the VWWP editors, Angela Courtney and Michelle Dalmau.
VWWP Scholarly Contributions
- Section in progress
- Scholarly Annotations
Texts Log for Contextual Information
- VWWP Texts Log for Contextual Information (192 texts part of the original corpus + newer texts)
- VWWP Introductions and Bios Pending Encoding
VWWP Text Encoding
Encoding guidelines and workflow undergoing revisions to accomodate increased participation by non-Indiana University affiliates.
Encoding Contextual Information
- VWWP Critical Introductions and Bios Encoding Guidelines
- VWWP Annotations
- VWWP Timeline Encoding Guidelines (update the timeline with new batch of authors/texts, documentation pending)
Training: TEI Module for ENG L501
- ENG L501 TEI Workshop, September 16, 2010
- ENG L501 TEI Workshop, September 23, 2010
- ENG L501 TEI Workshop, October 7, 2010
Revisions to encoding guidelines or workflows are drafted in this section for editorial review. Access is restricted to project members only.