- Build a centralized repository system based on Fedora
- Build tools for creating collections in the repository
- Move existing/upcoming collections into the new repository
- Migrate content out of IBM Content Manager
- Maintain parallelism with Evia, even if the repositories stay separate
- Support development of IN Harmony
- Support development of the new IU Archives Photo Collection
- Migrate content out of DLXS
- Implement search/browse in the repository
- Move searching functionality for all collections that are in the repository
- Convert DIDO to DIDO2
- Move all other collections into the repository
- Improve end-user interaction with our collections
- Move collections to JPEG2000?
The Infrastructure Project Schedule summarizes our current plans to achieve these goals.