Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

This page contain miscellaneous scripts the that were used for data verification and correction during the process and in the aftermath of upgrading from R5 to R6. This scripts are for reference only and not applicable generally, but rather they serve as examples of how to work with the data in R5 and R6.


After migration we noticed that some of our videos didn't have thumbnails or posters. We ran these scripts to check the status of these items in R6. We noticed they either didn't have derivatives, or they had a duration of 0. So we checked the status of these item and items in R5 and found that they had the same issues there.


For some reason, after migrating we had permalinks the that pointed to more that than one MasterFile. We ran this script to identify those collisions and then fix them.