- The object must have a valid DLP Identifier.
- Any media files in the object must adhere to the Filename Requirements for Digital Objects.
- The object must adhere to the Minimum Object Metadata standards.
- The (Each collection-level object must have established Collection Policies.
- Each item-level ) object must belong to a collection. Even if the object is referenced in multiple collections, it will have a single "primary" collection that is referenced by its DLP Identifier.
- The object's owner must intend for the object to be retained for a long time. "Temporary" objects are not allowed, and should be handled by some other means.
Other requirements will differ depending on object type.
- What are our policies regarding removal of objects from the repository?