bin/generateAccessPage.sh <library_name>_CATALOGING <library_name>/Container/376908 content/access/
Cataloging ID defaults to uppercase in Other System IDs field
When creating a new recording or score, the cataloging ID is inserted into the Other System IDs field in uppercase.
The only way to fix this at the moment is to manually change the value in the Other System IDs field to have the correct case.
- Go to the Admin tab in the search window
- Enter the cataloging ID in the Edit by ID field and click Edit Record
- Click Edit next to Othery System IDs
- Highlight the entry that starts with (Variations)
- Correct the value so that it is the cataloging ID with correct case
- Click Update, then click OK
- Click OK to close the Container Edit window
AccessPages have incorrect links to OPAC
There is a bug in the XSLT stylesheet that renders the access pages which can cause the link to the OPAC to be incorrect.