This is intended as a public summary of our meeting. When it is made public, this note will be removed.
October 5/6 Project Participant Meeting: Background
The Variations on Video Planning Grant planning grant specified this meeting as one of it's key activities:
Slides PDFs of slides presented at the meeting are linked below. For a more up-to-date version of some of these slides, along with a slide-based summary of the meeting, review the slides from our EDUCAUSE 2010 presentation (PDF).
Usage Scenario Discussions
Scenarios available for review as PDF files are:
- Develop product concepts from these modules identified by the breakout sessions
- Continue broader discussions through presentations and discussions at conferences
- Educause conference birds of a feather meeting will be held after survey data talk
- DLF Forum presentation
- we We want a collaborative group of institutions to invest in development for VoV. The full IMLS grant is due February 2011 (partnership should be solidified from now until the end of November).
- Levels of involvement:
- Full-fledged development partner (user-experience design/quality assurance/programming/development)
- Test/deploy/experiment/provide feedback on our initial designs (lesser resource requirement level)
- A meeting for development partners will be held at Northwestern in December