At dinner the first night of the meetings, we held a working dinner where three tables each had moderated discussion of a particular topic. Notes from these discussions are available.
Functional Requirements Breakout Session
On day 2, there were two breakout sessions.
- Technical Choices - Notes.
- Functional Priorities (xlsx) - Spreadsheet grouping functional requirements by probable module.
Wrap-Up and Next Steps
- Develop product concepts from these modules identified by the breakout sessions
- Continue broader discussions through presentations and discussions at conferences
- Educause conference birds of a feather meeting will be held after survey data talk
- DLF Forum presentation
- we want a collaborative group of institutions to invest in development for VoV. The full IMLS grant is due February 2011 (partnership should be solidified from now until the end of November).
- Levels of involvement:
- Full-fledged development partner (user-experience design/quality assurance/programming/development)
- Test/deploy/experiment/provide feedback on our initial designs (lesser resource requirement level)