- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Types of files, size of files, etc
An Avalon object is created every time you choose the Create menu even if you do not associate any media or metadata with the object. Avalon object will only be viewable by Collection Managers. Avalon objects can be deleted individually.
Save and Save & Continue to do not save Labels added to individual sections. The Upload button must be clicked before proceeding to Save or Save & Continue.
|Table of Contents|
Creating Single Item
This documentation is current for Release 7.3
Manual Creation, Editing, Deletion
- After saving the Manage Files page without uploading any files, attempting to upload files later results in an error - #2387
- Not all EDTF Level 1 dates are accepted - #3867
- File names with single quote characters result in errors during ingest (also applicable for batch) #4444
Error When Selecting Shortcut Links in Google Drive #4541
- When a master file is moved during a batch ingest, the batch fails - #2310
- An unpublished item with a lease to a user for a specific date can still be found by the user through browsing or searching - #1686
- Published but hidden items with a lease to a user or a group still appear to the user though browsing or searching - #2388
- Items in the "Selected Items" list do not disappear and are still available to a user after a lease ends - #1701
- Item lease with a date range assigned to an IP address gives access to the item even beyond the date range - #2081
Avalon Media Player
- Structural metadata with undefined sections causes unexpected behavior in the track scrubber - #3047
- Within an iFrame, the media player does not resize - #2961
- Embed login popup does not auto-close when using devise DB authentication - #3885
- In certain configurations of Firefox, Play/Pause is not accessible with the SPACEBAR - #1644
- Captions are deselected when moving to different section in Safari. Users need to click the captions button to re-enable captions when a new section starts playing - (more information)
- The latest version of Wowza Streaming Server (4.7.8) is not compatible with Avalon - #3799
- Missing values in Avalon's controlled vocabulary configuration file results in 500 errors - https://github.com/avalonmediasystem/avalon/issues/4040