- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
This documentation is current for Release 7.0
Manual Creation, Editing, Deletion
- After saving the Manage Files page without uploading any files, attempting to upload files later results in an error - #2387
- Not all EDTF Level 1 dates are accepted - #3867
- File names with single quote characters result in errors during ingest (also applicable for batch) #4444
- When a master file is moved during a batch ingest, the batch fails - #2310
- An unpublished item with a lease to a user for a specific date can still be found by the user through browsing or searching - #1686
- Published but hidden items with a lease to a user or a group still appear to the user though browsing or searching - #2388
- Items in the "Selected Items" list do not disappear and are still available to a user after a lease ends - #1701
- Item lease with a date range assigned to an IP address gives access to the item even beyond the date range - #2081
Avalon Media Player
- Seeking while paused causes the poster and spinner to remain until play is selected - #2826
- Structural metadata with undefined sections causes unexpected behavior in the track scrubber - #3047
- Certain items are not playable on certain mobile devices - #3562
- Within an iFrame, the media player does not resize - #2961
- Embed login popup does not auto-close when using devise DB authentication - #3885
- In certain configurations of Firefox, Play/Pause is not accessible with the SPACEBAR - #1644
- Captions are deselected when moving to different section in Safari. Users need to click the captions button to re-enable captions when a new section starts playing - (more information)
- Latest version of the Wowza Streaming Server (4.7.8) is not compatible with Avalon - #3799