- the initial avalon administration user needs to be created during install
- the avalon EULA is nonsensical.
- should there be instructions for a NAT'd VM?
- is it ok that the avalondrop user can "cd .." and see other things?
- If VirtualBox doesn't have focus the screen may stop updating after a while for the build FFMPEG step. Giving VirtualBox focus updates the screen.
- Matterhorn has a queue that is named after the original DHCP hostname from install time.
- clear matterhorn services that were created during install.
- double jobs are appearing in matterhorn.
- If the hostname changes after the install the poster image for the video is broken – the matterhorn media package uses the original URL
|, potential todo|
= issue that has workaround
= major issue, no workaround.
|item||todo item||issue w/o workaround||issue with workaround|