For detailed information on current and previous versions of Avalon, please see the Releases page on Github.
- Supplemental File Support
- Any file (transcripts, PDF documents, images, etc.) can be uploaded as a supplemental file for users to download and view. The list of files Files can be associated with an item or a specific section.
- Item Merge
- "Merge" is a new option for Managers and Administrators in the Selected Items screen. This action combines all currently selected items into a single item that contains the set of all sections from the source items.
- Access Description Panel
- A panel now appears below the descriptive metadata panel that displays the current access restrictions present on the item.
Avalon 7.3 (Winter 2020)
- Improved support for Google Analytics and Matomo
- Transcript Display Support
- Transcript documents able to be viewed alongside media content (closed captions support already present in the Avalon player)
- Standard file types such DOCX and WebVTT supported for transcripts