- Required field. Content files listed in the manifest file must have the correct path noted for where those files are located in the Avalon dropbox, relative to the manifest file. Additionally, all content files must include a file extension. If necessary, include any directories or subdirectories (note the paths listed in columns D and E in the above example).
- Label and Offset can be listed in any order following the file they are describing.
- Label is used for display in single item views. Recommended use is to reflect the content captured in digitized media files (such as the Part 1 and Part 2 of the piece performed or titles of songs).
- Only repeatable following a file entry.
- Editable after ingest in "Label" field of Manage Files page
- Offset is used to set the thumbnail and poster image for the display in search/browse results and single item views. Must be entered between 00:00:00.000 and length of file. Enter time information in a format consistent with this format (hh.mm.ss.sss).
- Only repeatable following an additional file.
- Default is 2 seconds into playback.
- Only applicable to video files. Audio files have a default thumbnail, offset will be ignored.
- If a record contains multiple files, the first offset listed will set the thumbnail and poster image for the Avalon record.
- Editable after ingest in "Poster Offset" field of Manage Files page or using on the item preview page.
The batch ingest process will verify that the package is complete (i.e., all content files specified in the manifest are present and not open by any other processes) before attempting to ingest. If the package is incomplete, it will be skipped and returned to on a subsequent pass.