- Run through the non-automated tests
- Examine Blacklight and remove unneccessary overrides
- Any more changes to handle cascading validations in has_many associations
- Think about or disable turbolinks
UI upgrade progress
- So far it seems that upgrading our interface to use Bootstrap 3 means replacing all of the span# classes with col-md-# or col-sm-#. This will give us greater control over how the elements on the page react to being sized differently. Here is an chart of the screen sizes and prefixes: http://getbootstrap.com/css/#grid-options.