For Zoom, follow these instructions for accessing recordings
- All recorded meetings are stored locally on your local device or computer.
- To access your saved recorded meetings. Open your client menu. Then, select "Meetings" and from here select "Recorded".
- Note: Your recorded meeting will be converted and added after the meeting is ended.
File formats to save
- MP4 file/s (video file or split video and screen sharing files - Windows and Mac)
- M4A file (a single audio only file)
Upload any video and audio to the IUScholarWorks Box folder
- Follow the instructions to drag and drop or browse for a file on your computer.
- Contact us with title, date, and description of the meeting or presentation; email@example.com