Avalon 6.4.4 is now available for download at the Avalon GitHub repository.
Click here to download and to learn more.
Updates and Changes
- Embeds are now able to be tracked with Google Analytics
- CAPTCHA configurability added to the comments page
- Minor updates to Avalon Intercom
- Resolved issues with file paths that arise in certain system configurations
- Rubyzip dependency updated to avoid security vulnerability
Available for download at the Github release page.
Avalon 7.2 includes support for supplemental files, an improved authentication flow for restricted content, and the ability to merge items, as well as variety of bug fixes and updates for supporting libraries and components.
- Intermediate Page When Accessing Restricted Content
- Support for supplemental files
- Files of any type can be attached
- Files can be associated at the item or section level
- Merge multiple items
- Cron jobs now run through Sidekiq
- Dependency updates
- Structural Metadata Editor can be used when no audio data is present
- Added stereo mixdown to encoding parameters for video
- Added link to Sidekiq dashboard under the "Manage" menu
- Fixes for S3 transcoding
- Fix API issues with collection names
- Better aligned elements in the embedded media player
For any questions or assistance, please email us at: email@example.com
Joining a Slack team requires an invitation, but anyone can generate an automatic invite to the Samvera Community slack channel using the following form: Samvera Slack invite