DLF Aquifer Public Metadata Documents
The DLF Aquifer Metadata Working Group has produced the following documentation for sharing within the digital library community. The Working Group welcomes comments on this documentation. Comments and questions can be sent to any Working Group member.
- Digital Library Federation / Aquifer Implementation Guidelines for Shareable Metadata and release notes, describing how MODS should be used for sharing metadata for use in the Aquifer initiative
- MODS Guidelines Levels of Adoption, connecting recommendations from the Guidelines to functions the Aquifer initiative would like to support
- FAQ for MODS Guidelines Implementers
- Data Processing for Aquifer Records
- DLF Aquifer Metadata Institutional Survey Report