The DLF Aquifer initiative is pleased to share with the digital library research
community various products of our work that we believe will have use outside
^DLFMODS_ImplementationGuidelines_Version1-2.pdf] and release notes, describing how MODS
should be used for sharing metadata for use in the Aquifer initiative
- Technology Working Group Public Documents
- Services Working Group Public Documents
- 2007 Work on Common Business Functions
- Service Oriented Levels of Metadata Adoption
- 2006 Work on Aquifer Service Functional Requirements
DLF Aquifer is a Digital Library Federationinitiative. Our purpose is to promote effective use of distributed digital library content for teaching, learning, and research in the area of American culture and life. We support scholarly discovery and access by:
- Developing schemas, protocols and communities of practice to make digital content available to scholars and students where they do their work
- Developing the best possible systems for finding, identifying and using digital resources in context by:
- promoting digital library best practices and
- developing tools and services to improve digital resource access and use.
DLF Aquifer actively seeks material that fits within an American culture and life theme, broadly defined. Please consult this document for information about contributing digital collections to DLF Aquifer.