The IU Digital Library Infrastructure Project
The general goal of the Infrastructure Project is to simplify and centralize the basic activities of the DLP, with a focus on the activities of collection creation and collection maintenance.
Specific goals include:
- Build a centralized repository system
- Build tools for creating collections in the repository
- Move existing collections into the repository
- Improve end-user interaction with our collections
- Move collections to JPEG2000?
- Build tools for maintaining collections in the repository
The Infrastructure Project Schedule summarizes our current plans to achieve these goals.
Useful documentation to support the project: