OAI Metadata for Steel collection
Source data: EAD file, attached to infrastructure project page
- Please keep track of all changes in the output MODS you make, and share this information with Mike Durbin so that he can ensure the in-development new Steel site can accommodate them.
Previously used the legacy stylesheet generating DC from EAD attached to infrastructure project page. Do not use this method in the future.
target namespace: http://epubs.cclrc.ac.uk/xmlns/qdc/
schema location: http://epubs.cclrc.ac.uk/xsd/qdc.xsd
method of generating: generic MODS2QDC stylesheet
sample QDC record: steel_qdc.xml
- Parameters expected
- outputDir (directory location to write output MODS files to)
- Support files needed
- digitizeditems.txt (lists all items digitized from this collection)
- exceptions.txt (list of IDs of items that require a different mapping; should be empty for this collection)
- blockeditems.txt (lists IDs of digitized items for which we can expose metadata, but not the digitized object itself; should be empty for this collection)
Previously used the legacy stylesheet generating MODS from EAD attached to infrastructure project page. do not use this method in the future.