OAI Metadata for Steel collection
Source data: EAD file, attached to infrastructure project page
- Please keep track of all changes in the output MODS you make, and share this information with Mike Durbin so that he can ensure the in-development new Steel site can accommodate them.
target namespace: http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc/
schema location: http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc.xsd
method of generating: From MODS, run generic mods2dc.xsl
Previously used the legacy stylesheet generating DC from EAD attached to infrastructure project page. Do not use this method in the future.
sample QDC record: steel_qdc.xml
- Parameters expected
- outputDir (directory location to write output MODS files to)
- Support files needed
- digitizeditems.txt (lists all items digitized from this collection)
- exceptions.txt (list of IDs of items that require a different mapping; should be empty for this collection)
- blockeditems.txt (lists IDs of digitized items for which we can expose metadata, but not the digitized object itself; should be empty for this collection)
Previously used the legacy stylesheet generating MODS from EAD attached to infrastructure project page. do not use this method in the future.