You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
VOV-1121 - Getting issue details... STATUS An Avalon item is created every time you choose the Create menu even if you do not associate any media or metadata with the item. These Avalon items will only be viewable by Collection Staff because they receive access status of "Collection Staff Only" by default. Avalon items can be deleted individually.
- Items can be published without adding any media to them. To keep them hidden, edit the item and then, on the Preview page, click Unpublish at the top of the item.
Getting issue details...
Long section titles can cause Avalon to throw an exception. To work around this problem keep section titles shorter than 32 characters.
- VOV-2029 - Getting issue details... STATUS Content in the batch ingest file is case sensitive. Be sure not to mix case as this might case problems with the ingest process.
- VOV-1958 - Getting issue details... STATUS Poster and thumbnail images do not match.
- The Manage Groups interface will allow the creation of a group name with embedded (blank) spaces, but sometimes members of that group will not have access to items in the collection. Solution: For now, don't create groups with spaces in the name–use hyphens or underscores.
- In the Manage Groups interface it is possible for members of group_managers to delete any Ad Hoc groups even if they are not the group creator. If you do try to delete these groups, you will receive a delete confirmation message.
- VOV-2043 - Getting issue details... STATUS Renaming a group may remove permissions from collections and items. To fix this problem be sure to reapply any exceptions after the group has been renamed.
Player and Controls
VOV-1957 - Getting issue details... STATUS The poster images may have a strange aspect ratio when in full screen mode. This does not affect video playback which retains the correction dimensions.
< verified 3.0 embedding bugs, such as sites known not to work or technologies known to cause problems, listed here >
Getting issue details...
By default Matterhorn will process one item for each available core. Running too many conversation processes at the same time in Matterhorn might cause it to freeze up. This will result in unexpected failures. If this happens tweak the maximum concurrent workflows value to restore stability.
- VOV-2032 - Getting issue details... STATUS Uploading a file larger than the value configured in the Master File model will throw an exception instead of being gracefully handled. If routinely uploading files bigger than the default either change it or use the dropbox interface.
- No labels