OHMS, the Oral History Metadata Synchronizer, is an application used to . For more information about OHMS, see the OHMS website.
Using Avalon Items in OHMS
Avalon can be configured to create permalinks for items when the Publish action is initiated. Based on how your Avalon instance is configured and what value you want to use to embed the resource, instructions below will guide you appropriately.
- Set the location of the Media Host to be Avalon
- On an Avalon item page, select the section you wish to use
- Click the Share link found at the bottom of the media player
- Select the text area containing the embed code and copy the text
- Paste this text into the metadata page for the OHMS record
- Save the OHMS record
Enter the embed code
If You Use Permalinks
The scheme (http, https) needs to be in the embed code