Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Azure Video OCR utilizes the results produced by Azure Video Indexer, including the main indexer file and the video OCR artifacts, and generates the standard AMP Video OCR JSON.
- It has been added as a tool on AMP's Galaxy and performs video OCR on the input videos.
- The output produced by this tool is a JSON consisting of the text and the corresponding bounding box information on each frame in the input.
- Source Code
- galaxy/tools/amp_vocr/azure_video_ocr.xml : This is the configuration file that details the tools usage, its inputs, outputs, version, and other things.
- galaxy/tools/amp_vocr/azure_video_ocr.py : This is a python wrapper to generate AMP Video OCR JSON based on Azure Video indexer JSON and Video OCR Artifacts JSON output from Azure Video Indexer.
- galaxy/tools/amp_schema/video_ocr.py : Classes used to construct AMP Video OCR json output.
- The tool can be invoked from Galaxy UI as other tools, it needs be used as the next MGM taking outputs from Azure Video Indexer with the include_ocr flag set to true.
- input_video: The same input video file used by Azure Video Indexer
- azure_video_index: Azure Video Index JSON output from Azure Video Indexer
- azure_artifact_ocr: Azure Artifact OCR JSON output from Azure Video Indexer
- amp_vocr: The standardized AMP Video OCR JSON