- I don't see any point in using Configuration, Handles, or Jhove/XHTML.
- SRW and Indexing look like they might provide an interface that we can make good use of as we move forward.
- Created vtls/index.php to show phpinfo()
- Requires Fedora
- Using Fedora 2.0 (in /usr/local/fedora, port 9090)
- Requires Tomcat
- Using Tomcat 4.1.31 (in /opt/tomcat)
- Requires Java
- Using Java 1.5.0_05 (in /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_05)
- Altered /opt/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh to set JAVA_HOME by default
- Not installed, PURL wins.
- Requires Jhove
- Using Jhove 1.0
- jars in /opt/tomcat/shared/lib
- conf in /opt/tomcat/webapps/jhove_xhtml/WEB-INF
- Code Tweaks:
- Altered web.xml to reflect local configuration options